Bilingual in Spanish and Catalan from birth, with many years of professional experience in different fields. After having completed a master’s degree with distinction at University College London, I settled as a freelance translator in Barcelona, mainly focused on my areas of expertise: marketing, psychology, social sciences, consultancy, business and retail.
- Technical Translation, International House, Barcelona.
- Master of Science with distinction in Human Evolution and Behaviour, University College London.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Barcelona.
- Over 10 years in the field of market research and consultancy, most of which in executive positions.
- During this time I worked for a wide range of companies from all over the world, wrote several articles in national and international magazines and gave talks at seminars.
- 7 years of experience in the field of social and educational assistance.
Native Dutch translator, living and working in Barcelona since 1998. After a long career in supervisory and HR positions, I completed an MA in Translation with distinction. Thorough knowledge of Spanish and Catalan language and culture whilst keeping a strong connection with the Netherlands.
- MA Translation with distinction, London Metropolitan University.
- Master Human Resource Management, EADA Barcelona.
- MA Dutch Linguistics. Leiden University.
- As a translator, I capitalize on my 13-year career at a multinational company dedicated to financial services. My clients appreciate my knowledge of the Spanish business culture and labour law, which allows me to go beyond mere translation.
- I am certified by several large and smaller translation companies for translation services in the fields of HR, L&D, management, business and retail, among others.